- November 22: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Fires Cause Recall recalls | 13 days ago
- November 12: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dropped news | 23 days ago
- November 5: FCA Recalls 104,000 Jeep Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers recalls | 30 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems: Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brake Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
Jeep TSB #08-025-15
2015 Jeep Patriot
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:ANTI-THEFT DEVICES
- Flash: Auto Lock Feature Inoperative This bulletin involves updating the Cab Compartment Node (CCN) software. The customer may notice that the power door lock will not auto lock when the vehicle starts moving forward.
Click a tab for more information.