- November 22: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Fires Cause Recall recalls | 8 days ago
- November 12: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dropped news | 18 days ago
- November 5: FCA Recalls 104,000 Jeep Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers recalls | 25 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems: Investigation Closed investigations | 29 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brake Investigation Closed investigations | 29 days ago
Jeep TSB #08-043-16
2015 Jeep Patriot
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Flash: Wireless Control Module (WCM) Diagnostic And System Enhancements This bulletin involves updating the Wireless Control Module (WCM) with new software. A small number of customers may experience a no crank, no start or Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation a technician may find one or more of the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs): B1A25 - INVALID KEY. B1A29 - SKIM Basestation Mismatch.
Click a tab for more information.