- November 22: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Fires Cause Recall recalls | 13 days ago
- November 12: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dropped news | 23 days ago
- November 5: FCA Recalls 104,000 Jeep Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers recalls | 30 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems: Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brake Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
Jeep TSB #18-063-15
2015 Jeep Patriot
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Flash: MIL Illumination, Cold Start and Cruise Control Improvements This bulletin involves reprogramming the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) with new software. A small number of customers may experience a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) Illumination and/or any of the following: ? Cruise Control acceleration feels to fast at low speeds (35 mph / 56 kph). ? Engine is hard to start when cold Upon further investigation, the technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs): P219A - Bank 1 Air Fuel Ratio Imbalance. P050B - Cold Start Ignition Timing Performance.
Click a tab for more information.