- November 22: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Fires Cause Recall recalls | 13 days ago
- November 12: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dropped news | 23 days ago
- November 5: FCA Recalls 104,000 Jeep Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers recalls | 30 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems: Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brake Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
Jeep TSB #21-042-15 REV-A
2015 Jeep Patriot
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Flash: Transmission Shift And Drivability Enhancements This bulletin involves reprogramming the Transmission Control Module (TCM) with the latest available software. Customers may experience one of the following: ? Calibration will prevent unintentional engagement of AutoStick (Manual Mode) when shifter is bumped or tapped. ? Poor shift quality or a delayed shifts.
Click a tab for more information.