- November 22: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Fires Cause Recall recalls | 13 days ago
- November 12: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dropped news | 23 days ago
- November 5: FCA Recalls 104,000 Jeep Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers recalls | 30 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems: Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brake Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
Jeep TSB #2302920
2015 Jeep Patriot
Affected Component: SEATS
- Active Head Restraint (AHR) Inadvertent Deployment - X86 Warranty Extension This bulletin involves inspecting the sled bracket striker pin and possibly replacing a front seat AHR that has inadvertently deployed. Customers may comment on the following:The AHR is deployed on one or both front seats and will not reset.
Click a tab for more information.