- November 22: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Fires Cause Recall recalls | 8 days ago
- November 12: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dropped news | 18 days ago
- November 5: FCA Recalls 104,000 Jeep Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers recalls | 25 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems: Investigation Closed investigations | 29 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brake Investigation Closed investigations | 29 days ago
Jeep TSB #53034160A
2015 Jeep Patriot
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:ACCELERATOR PEDAL
- Part Description: Accelerator Pedal Issue Description: Vehicle has accelerator pedal fault code. Before replacing accelerator pedal, be sure to follow fault code diagnostic procedures in service manual. Make sure to check wiring and connectors. DTC P2299 is usually caused by a two footed driver and accelerator pedal should not be replaced for this fault.
Click a tab for more information.