- November 22: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Fires Cause Recall recalls | 13 days ago
- November 12: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dropped news | 23 days ago
- November 5: FCA Recalls 104,000 Jeep Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers recalls | 30 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems: Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brake Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
Jeep TSB #68232878A
2015 Jeep Patriot
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- MODULE, Totally Integrated Power (TIPM) For MK vehicles ONLY; If the customer experiences a no start due to dead battery; If the battery is dead due to radiator cooling fan stuck on (Fan runs during battery charging with key off). Before replacing the TIPM for this issue please contact Saji John at cell (248) 890-0324, or Rob Samko at cell (248) 379-4093. If response is not received within 15 minutes, continue with normal repair procedure.
Click a tab for more information.