- November 22: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Fires Cause Recall recalls | 13 days ago
- November 12: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dropped news | 23 days ago
- November 5: FCA Recalls 104,000 Jeep Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers recalls | 30 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems: Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brake Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
Jeep TSB #9003109
2015 Jeep Patriot
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD WIPER/WASHER
- Washer Fluid Level Sensor Prior to replacing this part due to "Low Washer Fluid" tell tale light on the dash and the washer fluid bottle is full, please perform this inspection: Check if float sensor is rotated off location from the bottle anti-rotation features that surround the SENSOR. Check to determine if the issue has been resolved. Continue with repair if necessary. Please contact Chris Koch at cell (248) 248-622-6417 if you have questions or need additional information.
Click a tab for more information.