- November 22: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Fires Cause Recall recalls | 13 days ago
- November 12: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dropped news | 23 days ago
- November 5: FCA Recalls 104,000 Jeep Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers recalls | 30 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems: Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brake Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
Jeep TSB #T12
2015 Jeep Patriot
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL
- Customer Satisfaction Notification T12 VECI Label The Vehicle Emission Control Information (VECI) label on about 120,000 of the above vehicles may be missing emission control information. The VECI label is often used during in-use Inspection and Maintenance (I/M) testing to verify proper emissions related components. Incorrect VECI label information could result in denial of vehicle registration for the vehicle in the state of California. A new VECI label must be installed.
Click a tab for more information.