- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 4 days ago
- May 19: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Cherokees For Fuel Leaks recalls | 7 days ago
- May 10: Chrysler Recalls 326,000 Older Jeep Liberty SUVs recalls | 16 days ago
2012 Jeep Wrangler
CarComplaints.com Notes: Poor side crash test ratings from the IIHS are really no surprise.
2012 Jeep Wrangler Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Head Has To Be Replaced16
- Stalling While Driving6
- Check Engine Light On2
- Lifters Ticking2
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- Massive Oil Leak1
- Oil Cooler Spring Had Broken Off1
- Oil Filter Assembly Broke1
- Sudden, Unintended Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine111
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.