- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 7 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 7 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 32 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 56 days ago
2012 Jeep Wrangler
CarComplaints.com Notes: Poor side crash test ratings from the IIHS are really no surprise.
2012 Jeep Wrangler Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Head Has To Be Replaced17
- Stalling While Driving7
- Check Engine Light On2
- Lifters Ticking2
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- Massive Oil Leak1
- Oil Cooler Spring Had Broken Off1
- Oil Filter Assembly Broke1
- Sudden, Unintended Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine112
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.