- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 6 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 16 days ago
- January 26: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawks For Fuel Lines recalls | 25 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
2012 Jeep Wrangler
CarComplaints.com Notes: Poor side crash test ratings from the IIHS are really no surprise.
Worst 2012 Wrangler Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- head has to be replaced16
- stalling while driving6
- check engine light on2
- lifters ticking2
- excessive oil consumption1
- massive oil leak1
- oil cooler spring had broken off1
- sudden, unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine94
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.