- January 17: Kia Engine Warranty Extension Offered For Bearing Damage news | 2 days ago
- January 17: Kia Engine Replacement Recall Was a Partial Dud recalls | 2 days ago
- December 30: Kia Sephia Brake Pad Lawsuit May Not Be Over news | 20 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 56 days ago
2014 Kia Forte
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Kia Forte
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Kia Forte by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
If the brake light switch plunger does not retract as it should when the brake pedal is not being pressed, the brake lights may stay illuminated preventing ... Read more »
If the cooling fan resistor overheats and melts, there is an increased risk of a vehicle fire. Read more »