- October 14: Kia Recalls 2017 Sorento SUVs Over Crankshaft Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 38 days ago
- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 66 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 79 days ago
2003 Kia Sorento
Worst 2003 Sorento engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving6
- when it gets to around 3800 rpm the motor starts to die2
- engine light comes on1
- won't start/no crank1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling45
- NHTSA: Engine36
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.