- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 2 days ago
- January 24: Appeals Court Overturns $395 Million Hyundai/Kia Settlements news | 28 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 55 days ago
- December 19: Kia Sorento Recalled to Replace Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 64 days ago
- December 13: Kia Forte Brake Light Switch Recall Issued recalls | 70 days ago
2003 Kia Sorento
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Kia Sorento
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Kia Sorento by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
2003 Kia Sorento FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS NHTSA Campaign #05V353000
Summary: Certain sport utility vehicles may experience a fuel leak from fuel tubes near the fuel tank due to an interference fit with the vehicle floor panel.
Consequence: Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Actions: Dealers will replace a section of the fuel line. The recall began on October 10, 2005. Owners may contact Kia at 1-800-333-4542. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #05V353000 »