- March 29: Recall: Kia Carnival Minivans Should Be Parked Outside recalls | 2 days ago
- March 12: Kia K5 Recall Issued to Replace Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- March 7: Hyundai and Kia Theft Fix Involves Software Updates news | 24 days ago
- March 1: Genesis Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Announced recalls | 30 days ago
- February 3: Kia Telluride Recall To Repair Faulty Airbag Wire Harnesses recalls | 56 days ago
Kia TSB #DC_20190125
2014 Kia Sorento
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- RECENT KIA MEDIA REPORTS, January 25, 2019 Update - Dear Kia Retailer, At Kia, safety is a top priority and we wrote to you last August and again last October to provide you with updates regarding news reports about non-collision fires in Kia vehicles and the status of Kia?s cooperative work with NHTSA.
Click a tab for more information.