- March 29: Recall: Kia Carnival Minivans Should Be Parked Outside recalls | 2 days ago
- March 12: Kia K5 Recall Issued to Replace Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- March 7: Hyundai and Kia Theft Fix Involves Software Updates news | 24 days ago
- March 1: Genesis Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Announced recalls | 30 days ago
- February 3: Kia Telluride Recall To Repair Faulty Airbag Wire Harnesses recalls | 56 days ago
Kia TSB #PS315
2014 Kia Sorento
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM:INJECTORS
- PIT STOP: GDI INJECTOR SPRAY TIP DEPOSITS - A design feature of vehicles equipped with a Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) system is the placement of each fuel injector directly into the engine cylinder head assembly. Therefore, it is completely normal for the combustion process to create deposits on the injector spray tip surfaces.
Click a tab for more information.