- March 29: Recall: Kia Carnival Minivans Should Be Parked Outside recalls | 2 days ago
- March 12: Kia K5 Recall Issued to Replace Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- March 7: Hyundai and Kia Theft Fix Involves Software Updates news | 24 days ago
- March 1: Genesis Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Announced recalls | 30 days ago
- February 3: Kia Telluride Recall To Repair Faulty Airbag Wire Harnesses recalls | 56 days ago
Kia TSB #PS356
2014 Kia Sorento
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- PITSTOP: HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP AND FUEL LINE COMPATIBILITY - When replacing the High Pressure Fuel Pump of some 2014MY Sorento (XMa) vehicles equipped with the 2.4L GDI engine and produced prior to July 26, 2013, refer to the table below to determine compatibility between the feed tube connector on the end of the fuel line and the High Pressure Fuel Pump, as installed on the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.