- March 29: Hyundai and Kia Engine Lawsuit Involves GDI and MPI Engines news | 15 days ago
- March 20: Kia Recalls 2021 Telluride, K5 and Forte To Protect Kids recalls | 24 days ago
- March 9: Kia Cadenza and Sportage Owners Should Park Outside recalls | 35 days ago
- January 29: Hyundai and Kia Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 74 days ago
- January 23: Kia Sorento Exploding Sunroof Investigation Closed investigations | 80 days ago
Kia TSB #TSB-CHA076
2017 Kia Sorento
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:CRUISE CONTROL
- TSB: SERVICE ACTION: HYDRAULIC ELECTRONIC CONTROL UNIT LOGIC IMPROVEMENT (SA269) - This bulletin provides the procedure to improve the logic of the Hydraulic Electronic Control Unit (HECU) on some Smart Cruise Control equipped 2017MY Sorento (UMa) vehicles, produced from April 5, 2016 to December 22, 2016, which may experience a deactivation of the Smart Cruise Control, followed by a malfunction indicator lamp and diagnostic trouble code (DTC) C238001 stored. To correct this concern, apply the improved logic to the HECU by using the KDS download, as described in this bulletin.
Click a tab for more information.