- January 17: Kia Engine Warranty Extension Offered For Bearing Damage news | 2 days ago
- January 17: Kia Engine Replacement Recall Was a Partial Dud recalls | 2 days ago
- December 30: Kia Sephia Brake Pad Lawsuit May Not Be Over news | 20 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 56 days ago
2017 Kia Sorento
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Kia Sorento
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Kia Sorento by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
If the crankshaft fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash. A failed crankshaft also increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the trailer brake lights stay illuminated while being used, other drivers may be confused, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »