- July 31: Kia Sephia Brake Pads and Rotors Focus of Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 49 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 56 days ago
- June 19: Kia Optima Lawsuit Says Seat Left Man Partially Paralyzed news | 62 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 69 days ago
2017 Kia Sorento
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Kia Sorento
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Kia Sorento by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
If the crankshaft fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash. A failed crankshaft also increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the trailer brake lights stay illuminated while being used, other drivers may be confused, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »