- May 10: Kia Recalls Niro Hybrids For Oil Leaks and Fire Hazards recalls | 12 days ago
- April 28: Panoramic Sunroofs Are Affecting Glass Insurance Claims news | 24 days ago
- April 24: Hyundai Engine Oil Sludge Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 28 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 45 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 59 days ago
2017 Kia Sorento
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Kia Sorento
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Kia Sorento by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
If the crankshaft fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash. A failed crankshaft also increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the trailer brake lights stay illuminated while being used, other drivers may be confused, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »