- March 29: Hyundai and Kia Engine Lawsuit Involves GDI and MPI Engines news | 15 days ago
- March 20: Kia Recalls 2021 Telluride, K5 and Forte To Protect Kids recalls | 24 days ago
- March 9: Kia Cadenza and Sportage Owners Should Park Outside recalls | 35 days ago
- January 29: Hyundai and Kia Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 74 days ago
- January 23: Kia Sorento Exploding Sunroof Investigation Closed investigations | 80 days ago
Kia TSB #TSBCHA060_R4
2017 Kia Sorento
Affected Component: STEERING
- TSB: ECU UPGRADE ? STEERING LOGIC IMPROVEMENT -This bulletin has been revised to include additional information. This bulletin provides information related to the MDPS ECU software upgrade for some 2011-2014MY Optima (QF), produced from August 2, 2010 through July 27, 2014, and 2016-2018MY Sorento (UMa) vehicles, produced from October 27, 2014 through August 22, 2017, which may experience a notchy feel in the steering wheel.
Click a tab for more information.