- March 29: Hyundai and Kia Engine Lawsuit Involves GDI and MPI Engines news | 15 days ago
- March 20: Kia Recalls 2021 Telluride, K5 and Forte To Protect Kids recalls | 24 days ago
- March 9: Kia Cadenza and Sportage Owners Should Park Outside recalls | 35 days ago
- January 29: Hyundai and Kia Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 74 days ago
- January 23: Kia Sorento Exploding Sunroof Investigation Closed investigations | 80 days ago
Kia TSB #TSBTRA072A_R2
2017 Kia Sorento
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT CLUSTER/PANEL
- TSB - SERVICE ACTION: INHIBITOR SWITCH - REPLACEMENT (SA317A) - This bulletin has been revised to include additional information. - This bulletin provides the procedure to replace the inhibitor switch on some 2017MY Optima (JFa), Sorento (UMa), Optima Hybrid (HEV), Optima Plug-in Hybrid (PHEV), Sportage (QL), Forte (YD), and Sedona (YP), and some 2016-2017MY Optima (JF) vehicles, equipped with a front wheel drive 6-speed transmission, which may experience the following concerns: ? Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) ON with DTC P0705 - Transmission Range Sensor (TRS) Circuit Malfunction (active or history) ? CAN-related DTCs (For both Hybrids: CAN DTC C2243); ? Intermittent no crank/no start ? Erratic or harsh shifting; ? EPB and Hold lights illuminated intermittently; ? ?Key OFF? indicated after placing the selector lever into the ?P? position and depressing the Start/Stop button.Note: When this condition occurs, the ?P? position is not indicated on the instrument cluster.
Click a tab for more information.