- November 29: Hyundai and Kia Fires Cost Automakers Another $137 Million news | 2 days ago
- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 49 days ago
- October 3: Kia Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 59 days ago
- September 10: Kia Telluride Windshield Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 82 days ago
- September 4: Kia HECU Recall Issued Following Engine Fires recalls | 88 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,210 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.