- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 38 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 39 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 46 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 49 days ago
Kia TSB #TSBBOD198
2020 Kia Sorento
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN: SERVICE ACTION: DRIVER DOOR CHECKER ROD INSPECTION AND REPLACEMENT (SA407) - This bulletin provides the procedure to inspect and if necessary replace the front left driver door checker rod assembly on some 2020MY Sorento (UMa) vehicles produced from September 23, 2019 through September 30, 2019, which may have an incorrect checker rod assembly installed during production. When operating the driver door, it may be very hard to open and/or close due to increase resistance from the door checker rod assembly.
Click a tab for more information.