- May 5: Hyundai Nu Engine Recall Ordered Over Piston Oil Rings recalls | 1 days ago
- April 30: Model Year 2022 Kia Carnivals Recalled For Fuel Leaks recalls | 6 days ago
- April 26: Kia Forte Oil Pump Failures Cause Recall recalls | 10 days ago
- April 25: Kia Recalls Soul and Seltos Vehicles After Engine Fires recalls | 11 days ago
- March 29: Hyundai and Kia Engine Lawsuit Involves GDI and MPI Engines news | 38 days ago
Kia TSB #TSBCHA084_R4
2020 Kia Sorento
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN: PARTIAL REPAIR OF C-MDPS MOTOR, ECU AND/OR STEERING COLUMN HOUSING - This bulletin has been revised to include additional information.This bulletin provides information regarding the partial repair of the Motor Driven Power Steering (MDPS) Motor, Electronic Control Unit (ECU) or Steering Column Housing on some 2010MY~ Kia models listed on page 5 equipped with a Column Motor Driven Power Steering (C-MDPS) unit. Follow the MDPS Flowchart (page 2) along with the MDPS DTC Table (page 3) procedure outlined in this bulletin before replacing the C-MDPS Motor, ECU or Steering Column Housing.
Click a tab for more information.