- April 10: Hyundai and Kia Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Sorento Fire news | 12 days ago
- April 1: Nearly 1,800 Fires Reported in Kia Optimas, Sorentos and Souls investigations | 21 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 31 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 35 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
2010 Kia Soul
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Kia Soul
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Kia Soul by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
A detached headliner plate may increase the risk of injury to the occupant during a vehicle crash. Read more »
Failure to illuminate the stop lamps during braking or inability to disengage the cruise control could increase the risk of a crash. Additionally, when ... Read more »
When the lights are illuminated under certain conditions, an electrical short may occur that can result in a fire. Read more »