- September 10: Kia Telluride Windshield Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 4: Kia HECU Recall Issued Following Engine Fires recalls | 24 days ago
- August 26: Hyundai ABS Module Recall Failed, Says Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- August 20: Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Suffer Problems news | 39 days ago
- August 6: Kia Telluride SUVs Recalled For Trailer Brake Light Failures recalls | 53 days ago
2010 Kia Soul
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Kia Soul
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Kia Soul by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
A detached headliner plate may increase the risk of injury to the occupant during a vehicle crash. Read more »
Failure to illuminate the stop lamps during braking or inability to disengage the cruise control could increase the risk of a crash. Additionally, when the ignition is in the 'ON' position, the transmission shifter may be able to be moved out of PARK without first applying the brake. This may lead to unintentional ... Read more »
When the lights are illuminated under certain conditions, an electrical short may occur that can result in a fire. Read more »