- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 9 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 15 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 67 days ago
Lincoln Recall 03S01: Ford/Wheels
2003 Lincoln LS
If this condition occurs, the driver may experience noise and/or vibration while driving the vehicle. Continued operation of the vehicle could result in the wheel separating from the hub, increasing the risk of a crash.
- On certain passenger vehicles equipped with 17 inch chrome wheels, the chrome wheels were not heat-treated. These wheels may crack at the lug-nut holes, which could result in the loss of the lug-nut torque.
- Dealers will inspect the wheels to make sure that all the wheels have been heat-treated. Any wheel that has not been heat-treated will be replaced. Owner notification began April 14, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Lincoln at 1-800-521-4140.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.