- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 22 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 22 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 23 days ago
- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 26 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
Lincoln Recall 03S01: Ford/Wheels
2003 Lincoln LS
If this condition occurs, the driver may experience noise and/or vibration while driving the vehicle. Continued operation of the vehicle could result in the wheel separating from the hub, increasing the risk of a crash.
- On certain passenger vehicles equipped with 17 inch chrome wheels, the chrome wheels were not heat-treated. These wheels may crack at the lug-nut holes, which could result in the loss of the lug-nut torque.
- Dealers will inspect the wheels to make sure that all the wheels have been heat-treated. Any wheel that has not been heat-treated will be replaced. Owner notification began April 14, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Lincoln at 1-800-521-4140.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.