- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 29 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 29 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 33 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
Lincoln Recall 17S17: Seat And Seat Belt Mounting Bolts May Fracture
2015 Lincoln MKC
The improperly manufactured bolts may fracture. If a seat, seatback, or seatbelt anchor attaching bolt fractures, the affected component may not be properly secured, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2014 Ford F-150 and E-350, 2014-2015 Ford Escape, and 2015 Lincoln MKC vehicles. Improperly manufactured bolts may have been used to install certain seats, seatbacks, seatbelt buckles, or seatbelt anchors on these vehicles.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected bolts, free of charge. Interim notices informing owners of the safety risk were mailed September 8, 2017. Owners will receive a second notice when remedy parts become available in the fourth quarter of 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17S17.
- Documents (7)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - July 25, 2017 SUBJECT: Advance Notice - Safety Recall 17S17
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB - October 10, 2017
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.