- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 7 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 55 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 59 days ago
- December 20: Ford Recalls Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ After 15 Crashes recalls | 61 days ago
2015 Lincoln MKC
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Lincoln MKC
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Lincoln MKC by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
The improperly manufactured bolts may fracture. If a seat, seatback, or seatbelt anchor attaching bolt fractures, the affected component may not be properly secured, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a ... Read more »
A door that is not securely latched could open while the vehicle is in motion, increasing the risk of injury to a vehicle occupant. Read more »
Overheating of the engine block increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the fuel pump fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the PTS switch is inadvertently pressed, the vehicle may stop unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash. In the event of a crash with the vehicle turned off, the air bags and seat belt restaints may not function as intended, increasing the risk of injury. ... Read more »
A reduction in fuel pressure may result in a vehicle stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Air bubbles in the windshield could impact the driver's visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »