- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 3 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 66 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 66 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 67 days ago
2015 Lincoln MKC
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Lincoln MKC
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Lincoln MKC by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
The improperly manufactured bolts may fracture. If a seat, seatback, or seatbelt anchor attaching bolt fractures, the affected component may not be properly ... Read more »
A door that is not securely latched could open while the vehicle is in motion, increasing the risk of injury to a vehicle occupant. Read more »
Overheating of the engine block increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the fuel pump fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the PTS switch is inadvertently pressed, the vehicle may stop unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash. In the event of a crash with the vehicle ... Read more »
A reduction in fuel pressure may result in a vehicle stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Air bubbles in the windshield could impact the driver's visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »