- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 29 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 63 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 63 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 67 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 71 days ago
2015 Lincoln MKC
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Lincoln MKC
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Lincoln MKC by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
The improperly manufactured bolts may fracture. If a seat, seatback, or seatbelt anchor attaching bolt fractures, the affected component may not be properly ... Read more »
A door that is not securely latched could open while the vehicle is in motion, increasing the risk of injury to a vehicle occupant. Read more »
Overheating of the engine block increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the fuel pump fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the PTS switch is inadvertently pressed, the vehicle may stop unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash. In the event of a crash with the vehicle ... Read more »
A reduction in fuel pressure may result in a vehicle stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Air bubbles in the windshield could impact the driver's visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »