- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 33 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 37 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 63 days ago
2010 Lincoln MKX
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Lincoln MKX
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Lincoln MKX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »