- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 7 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 13 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 65 days ago
Lincoln Recall : Ford/Wheel Lug Nuts
1999 Lincoln Navigator
Loss of lug nut torque can cause vibration or separation of a wheel and tire from the vehicle.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles equipped with four-wheel-drive (4X4), 17" chrome steel wheels. The clamp load can be lost on the wheel lugs due to insufficient wheel contact area with the hub. In some cases, the contact area can deform, resulting in a loss of lug nut torque.
- Dealers will re-torque the wheel lugs to proper specifications and also install a label that specifies that the wheel lugs be torqued to 110 lb-ft any time the wheel is removed.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.