- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 32 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 36 days ago
- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 64 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 82 days ago
Lincoln Recall 00S40: Ford/FMVSS 209/Seat Belts
2000 Lincoln Town Car
In the event of a vehicle crash, the occupant may not be properly restrained.
Seat Belts — Front
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles with medium graphite seat belts fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 209, "seat belt assemblies." An incorrect front center seat belt and retractor assembly may have been installed.
- All suspect vehicles have had the seat belts inspected or replaced by Ford.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.