- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 25 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 25 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 26 days ago
- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 29 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
Lincoln Recall 00S40: Ford/FMVSS 209/Seat Belts
2000 Lincoln Town Car
In the event of a vehicle crash, the occupant may not be properly restrained.
Seat Belts — Front
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles with medium graphite seat belts fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 209, "seat belt assemblies." An incorrect front center seat belt and retractor assembly may have been installed.
- All suspect vehicles have had the seat belts inspected or replaced by Ford.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.