- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 3 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 37 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 41 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
Lincoln Recall 00S40: Ford/FMVSS 209/Seat Belts
2000 Lincoln Town Car
In the event of a vehicle crash, the occupant may not be properly restrained.
Seat Belts — Front
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles with medium graphite seat belts fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 209, "seat belt assemblies." An incorrect front center seat belt and retractor assembly may have been installed.
- All suspect vehicles have had the seat belts inspected or replaced by Ford.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.