- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 38 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 42 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
Lincoln Recall 00S13: Ford/Jacking Instructions
2000 Lincoln Town Car
If this occurs and any portion of the operator's body is under the vehicle, the potential for personal injury exists.
Equipment — Mechanical — Jacks
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. These vehicles have jacking instructions which, if followed, could cause the vehicle operator to place the jack on a frame weld when attempting to raise a rear wheel. If the vehicle is jacked up with the jack placed on the frame weld and if the vehicle is free to roll (wheels not blocked or chocked), the jack could yield and the vehicle may drop suddenly.
- Owners will be provided with a revised jack instruction and stowage card and jack warning label, as well as a supplement to the owner guide.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.