- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 59 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 59 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 60 days ago
- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 63 days ago
Lincoln Recall 00S13: Ford/Jacking Instructions
2000 Lincoln Town Car
If this occurs and any portion of the operator's body is under the vehicle, the potential for personal injury exists.
Equipment — Mechanical — Jacks
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. These vehicles have jacking instructions which, if followed, could cause the vehicle operator to place the jack on a frame weld when attempting to raise a rear wheel. If the vehicle is jacked up with the jack placed on the frame weld and if the vehicle is free to roll (wheels not blocked or chocked), the jack could yield and the vehicle may drop suddenly.
- Owners will be provided with a revised jack instruction and stowage card and jack warning label, as well as a supplement to the owner guide.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.