- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 33 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 37 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 63 days ago
Lincoln Recall 00S26: Ford/Air Bag Deployment
2001 Lincoln Town Car
This condition could result in personal injury.
- Certain passenger vehicles, limousines, and mini vans were built with a newly designed restraint control module (rcm). In some cases, the rcm does not recognize certain system faults that could result in an air bag or seat belt pre-tensioner unexpectedly activating during the self-test sequence at vehicle start-up.
- Dealers will replace the rcm in these vehicles. Owner notification began September 14, 2000. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.