- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 31 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 31 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 35 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 43 days ago
Lincoln Recall 00S26: Ford/Air Bag Deployment
2001 Lincoln Town Car
This condition could result in personal injury.
- Certain passenger vehicles, limousines, and mini vans were built with a newly designed restraint control module (rcm). In some cases, the rcm does not recognize certain system faults that could result in an air bag or seat belt pre-tensioner unexpectedly activating during the self-test sequence at vehicle start-up.
- Dealers will replace the rcm in these vehicles. Owner notification began September 14, 2000. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.