- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 3 days ago
- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 38 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 42 days ago
- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 70 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 83 days ago
Lincoln Recall 00S52/53/54: Ford/Restraint Control Module
2001 Lincoln Town Car
In some cases, less than the intended level of protection in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Frontal — Sensor/Control Module
- Vehicle description: Minivans and passenger vehicles. A restraint control module (rcm) or a side or front crash sensor may have been assembled with one or more of the screws that mount the circuit board in the housing missing. If some or all of the screws are missing, the performance of the occupant restrains could be affected.
- Dealers will inspect the rcm and crash sensors and, if necessary, replace them.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.