- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 6 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 40 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 44 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Lincoln Recall 00S52/53/54: Ford/Restraint Control Module
2001 Lincoln Town Car
In some cases, less than the intended level of protection in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Frontal — Sensor/Control Module
- Vehicle description: Minivans and passenger vehicles. A restraint control module (rcm) or a side or front crash sensor may have been assembled with one or more of the screws that mount the circuit board in the housing missing. If some or all of the screws are missing, the performance of the occupant restrains could be affected.
- Dealers will inspect the rcm and crash sensors and, if necessary, replace them.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.