- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 11 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 17 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 69 days ago
Lincoln Recall FR5010: Intake Manifold Shield Removal
2008 Lincoln Town Car
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Exhaust System — Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail Pipe
- Executive coach is recalling certain model year 2008-2011 Lincoln Town car limousines. The fuel rail shield was left off during manufacturing. In a frontal impact the engine could potentially bend or rupture fuel lines if the replacement shield is not in place, causing those lines to leak fuel.
- Executive coach will supply kits and installation instructions to have vehicles repaired at a facility of the owner's choice. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on December 1, 2010. Owners may contact executive coach at 888-322-9272.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.