- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 32 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 36 days ago
- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 64 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 82 days ago
Lincoln Recall FR5010: Intake Manifold Shield Removal
2008 Lincoln Town Car
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Exhaust System — Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail Pipe
- Executive coach is recalling certain model year 2008-2011 Lincoln Town car limousines. The fuel rail shield was left off during manufacturing. In a frontal impact the engine could potentially bend or rupture fuel lines if the replacement shield is not in place, causing those lines to leak fuel.
- Executive coach will supply kits and installation instructions to have vehicles repaired at a facility of the owner's choice. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on December 1, 2010. Owners may contact executive coach at 888-322-9272.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.