- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 12 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 16 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 42 days ago
Lincoln Recall FR5010: Intake Manifold Shield Removal
2009 Lincoln Town Car
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Exhaust System — Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail Pipe
- Executive coach is recalling certain model year 2008-2011 Lincoln Town car limousines. The fuel rail shield was left off during manufacturing. In a frontal impact the engine could potentially bend or rupture fuel lines if the replacement shield is not in place, causing those lines to leak fuel.
- Executive coach will supply kits and installation instructions to have vehicles repaired at a facility of the owner's choice. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on December 1, 2010. Owners may contact executive coach at 888-322-9272.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.