- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 7 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 8 days ago
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 33 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 48 days ago
Lincoln Recall 14S25: Improper Repair Of Upper Intermediate Shaft
2011 Lincoln Town Car
Improper servicing of the upper intermediate shaft could cause the shaft to separate, which can then result in a loss of steering control, and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Rack And Pinion — Pinion Shaft
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2005-2011 Ford Crown Victoria, 2005-2011 Mercury Grand Marquis vehicles manufactured March 23, 2004, to August 30, 2011, and 2005-2011 Lincoln Town Car vehicles manufactured March 8, 2004, to August 30, 2011, and on which the upper intermediate shaft was serviced during the course of safety recall 13V-385. The prior repairs may not have been correctly performed.
- Ford will notify the owners of vehicles whose repair records reflect that the upper intermediate steering shaft was repaired during the course of the prior recall 13V-385. Dealers will inspect and replace the upper immediate shaft if necessary free of charge. The recall began November 17, 2014. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 14S25.
- Documents (11)
- Miscellaneous Document - Press Release
- Issued Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.