6.7

2015 Mazda MAZDA3 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Mazda MAZDA3:

2015 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Oct 272015

MAZDA3 Grand Touring 2L

XM radio in 2015 has less functionality than 2010. Things I can no longer do that I really really want to do.

1. Replay song or segment 2. Pause and resume segment or song 3. See the artist name on the screen 4. See the year of the song or program on the screen 5. Limited screen characters with no scrolling text

Blind spot monitor makes no sense 1. Blind spot monitor light in mirror... if I am already looking in the mirror...why do I need a blind spot monitor light? It should light up on the dashboard so I see it when I am not looking at the mirror.

- , Ny, USA

Mar 102015

MAZDA3 Grand ITouring 2.0L

Now the unit drops calls on handsfree. Still no word from Mazda corporate on the problems with the infotainment. New car but can't use the iPod and no traffic updates that previous firmware versions had are no longer being offered in the US. Using a USB flash drive for my music but it doesn't list all Genre's and get's the Artists name and song wrong most of the time. Called Mazda no help. The dealer says that they can't do anything else until corporate releases a new firmware update.

- , Ocala, FL, US

Jun 012015

MAZDA3 Grand ITouring 2.0L

Well called Mazda Corporate again since the firmware update still didn't fix the dropped call and blue tooth problem - Also didn't mention before that the dealer had replaced the blue tooth module somewhere between 2000 and 5000 mile mark. I told the lady that I was tired of the continued problems and wanted to go to arbitration over the problems. She told me in not so many words to do whatever I thought I had to do and sorry about your luck.

There wasn't any fix for the problems and she didn't no when or if they would be fixed. I said I wanted a supervisor to call me. She took down my number and I waited a week with no call. Frustrated I traded the car in and bought a Honda. The HR-V works great and all the tech works as it should with lifetime free traffic updates. Problem solved.

A week after I bought the Honda a Mazda customer experience person called to update me about a firmware update. The update is beta 53. I said why didn't the dealer know about it and he said it's not available in the US but that he could send it to the dealer and it should the problems except for....the iPod and Traffic updates. So no dropped calls and no more booting but still not a total fix. I told him I appreciated the update on it but after talking to the last person at Mazda I traded the car in on a Honda. He took more information and apologized. Very nice man but I had had enough.

- , Ocala, FL, US