- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 14 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 38 days ago
- December 13: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- December 8: Seat Belt Buckles Cause Mercedes-Benz Recall recalls | 46 days ago
2017 Mercedes-Benz S63
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Mercedes-Benz S63
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Mercedes-Benz S63 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
If the door appears to be locked, the door may be unintentionally opened, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »