- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 4 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 13 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 13 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 13 days ago
Nissan Recall : Service Equipment/Clutch Kit Assemblies
2004 Nissan 350Z
An oversized clutch disc could cause the vehicle to move unintentionally on the initial start-up, if the driver does not follow the installation instructions and fails to use the service brakes while the hand brake is not applied. Unintentional movement of the vehicle could result in a crash or possible injury to persons outside the vehicle.
Power Train — Clutch Assembly
- Zf service is recall certain clutch kit assemblies, part number sx: K70358-01, shipped to wholesalers as service parts between September 1, 2010, and March 8, 2011. These service parts are intended for use on model year 2003-2006 Nissan 350Z and infiniti G35 vehicles. The sx: K70358-01 clutch kit contains an oversized clutch disc.
- Zf service notify wholesalers to return any affected clutch kit assemblies still in inventory for free replacement kits. This condition will correct itself after the first start-up and usage of the clutch kit. However, if an owner is not satisfied with its performance, zf services will reimburse the owner for the cost of the replacement clutch kit and a reasonable amount for its installation. The safety recall began on July 13, 2011. Owners may contact zf services at 1-800-321-0784 ext. 6748.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.