- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 3 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 13 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 26 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 54 days ago
2004 Nissan 350Z
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Nissan 350Z
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Nissan 350Z by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
An oversized clutch disc could cause the vehicle to move unintentionally on the initial start-up, if the driver does not follow the installation instructions ... Read more »
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire. Read more »