- August 8: Nissan Altima Rust Class Action Lawsuit Nears Final Hearing news | 5 days ago
- July 30: Nissan Infotainment System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- July 24: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 20 days ago
- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 43 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 46 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB-08-055-A
2006 Nissan 350Z
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Nissan for this TSB. Call your local Nissan dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# NTB-08-055-A.
Affected Component: AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:SENSOR/CONTROL MODULE
- NISSAN: SRS PRECAUTIONS DURING SERVICE;IMPROPER MAINTENANCE, INCLUDING INCORRECT REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION OF THE SRS, CAN LEAD TO A SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY UNINTENTIONAL ACTIVATION OF THE SRS ON ALL NISSAN MODELS WITH THE SRS SYSTEMS. *PE UPDATED 2/21/14. *PE
Click a tab for more information.