- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 4 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 7 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 15 days ago
- May 11: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Dismissed news | 55 days ago
- May 2: 2022 Nissan Rogues Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 64 days ago
2006 Nissan 350Z
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Nissan 350Z
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Nissan 350Z by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
An oversized clutch disc could cause the vehicle to move unintentionally on the initial start-up, if the driver does not follow the installation instructions and fails to use the service brakes while the hand brake is not applied. Unintentional movement of the vehicle could result in a crash or possible injury to ... Read more »