- August 8: Nissan Altima Rust Class Action Lawsuit Nears Final Hearing news | 5 days ago
- July 30: Nissan Infotainment System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- July 24: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 20 days ago
- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 43 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 46 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB-09-030
2006 Nissan 350Z
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Nissan for this TSB. Call your local Nissan dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# NTB-09-030.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY:CABLES
- NISSAN: THE 12 VOLT BATTERY IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE VEHICLE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM AND IS REQUIRED TO STAY CONNECTED WHEN THE ENGINE IS RUNNING. TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO VEHICLE ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS/CAUTIONS. NO MODEL YEARS LISTED. *PE
Click a tab for more information.