- August 8: Nissan Altima Rust Class Action Lawsuit Nears Final Hearing news | 5 days ago
- July 30: Nissan Infotainment System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- July 24: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 20 days ago
- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 43 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 46 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB-09-129
2006 Nissan 350Z
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Nissan for this TSB. Call your local Nissan dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# NTB-09-129.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- NISSAN: VENT CONTROL VALVE REPLACEMENT. WHEN REPLACING THE EVAP CANISTER VENT CONTROL VALVE FOR REASON: USE THE ONE LISTED ON PAGE 2; FOR VENT CONTROL VALVE REPLACEMENT PROCEDURE, REFER TO THE APPROPRIATE SECTION OF THE ELECTRONIC SERVICE MANUALS (ESM; WHEN INSTALLING THE NEW VALVE, DO NOT ADD ANY LUBE TO ITS O RING; FOR FRONTIER (D40 SERIES) ONLY, INSTALL THE PROTECTOR LISTED IN PARTS INFORMATION. *PE INCLUDES 2005-09 FRONTIER. UPDATED 12/8/10. *PE
Click a tab for more information.