- August 8: Nissan Altima Rust Class Action Lawsuit Nears Final Hearing news | 5 days ago
- July 30: Nissan Infotainment System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- July 24: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 20 days ago
- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 43 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 46 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB-10-061
2006 Nissan 350Z
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Nissan for this TSB. Call your local Nissan dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# NTB-10-061.
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:HEADLIGHTS
- NISSAN: XENON HEAD LAMP SERVICE. A XENON HEADLAMP IS NOT FUNCTIONING BECAUSE OF AN ISSUE INSIDE THE HEADLAMP ASSEMBLY (AN INTERNAL ISSUE). IN MOST CASES, REPLACEMENT OF A BULB OR HID CONTROL UNIT WILL SOLVE THE INCIDENT. THIS INCLUDES ALL MODELS WITH XENON HEAD LAMPS. NO MODELS LISTED. *PE
Click a tab for more information.