- August 8: Nissan Altima Rust Class Action Lawsuit Nears Final Hearing news | 3 days ago
- July 30: Nissan Infotainment System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- July 24: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 18 days ago
- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 41 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 44 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB00042D
2006 Nissan 350Z
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- SERVICE INFORMATION Changes or modifications to the front seat assembly trim materials may affect the proper operation of the Front Seat-Mounted Side-Impact Supplemental Air Bags and Passenger Occupant Classification Sensor and could result in serious personal injury or death. Nissan STRONGLY RECOMMENDS AGAINST making any change to seat trim materials from the factory equipped condition. This specifically applies to replacing the seat trim with non-factory materials; adding leather/cloth seat covers, seat pads, or seat storage pouches, etc. around or over the seat back and the passenger seat cushion. See this bulletin for further detail.
Click a tab for more information.