- August 8: Nissan Altima Rust Class Action Lawsuit Nears Final Hearing news | 3 days ago
- July 30: Nissan Infotainment System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- July 24: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 18 days ago
- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 41 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 44 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB09081C
2006 Nissan 350Z
Affected Component: VISIBILITY
- SERVICE INFORMATION The purpose of this bulletin is to give Nissan dealers guidelines to help determine if windshield breakage is covered under warranty or is the customer?s responsibility. Nissan North America (NNA) is not responsible for damage to glass that is a result of objects striking or scratching the glass. However, NNA is responsible for manufacturing issues such as distorted glass and cracks that are due to improper installation or damage to the glass during vehicle assembly. NNA typically does not find any type of cracks in the windshield due to stress after the dealership PDI. See this bulletin for further detail.
Click a tab for more information.