- August 8: Nissan Altima Rust Class Action Lawsuit Nears Final Hearing news | 3 days ago
- July 30: Nissan Infotainment System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- July 24: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 18 days ago
- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 41 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 44 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-082a
2006 Nissan 350Z
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:SUPPLY:CHECK VALVE
- NISSAN; DTC P0456 CAUSED BY EVAP LEAK AT VENT CONTROL VALVE O-RING This bulletin has been amended. The APPLIED VEHICLES and CLAIMS INFORMATION sections have been revised. No other changes have been made. Please discard previous versions of this bulletin.
Click a tab for more information.