- August 8: Nissan Altima Rust Class Action Lawsuit Nears Final Hearing news | 3 days ago
- July 30: Nissan Infotainment System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- July 24: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 18 days ago
- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 41 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 44 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB92123D
2006 Nissan 350Z
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Nissan Original Equipment or Genuine Accessory Alloy wheels, along with their finish coating (clear, chrome, titanium, etc.), are specifically developed to achieve Nissan design and performance standards. These Original Equipment or Genuine Accessory wheels are subjected to testing to ensure they meet Nissan's standards. Nissan Original Equipment Alloy or Genuine Accessory wheels subjected to aftermarket chroming may no longer continue to meet these standards and may be seriously damaged. Therefore, Nissan most strongly discourages, and recommends that these wheels NEVER be subjected to, aftermarket chroming. See this bulletinfor further detail.
Click a tab for more information.