- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 12 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 24 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 35 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 56 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 81 days ago
2005 Nissan Frontier
CarComplaints.com Notes: In a very limited selection on small pickup trucks, the Frontier is one of the best options except -- and I cannot emphasize this enough -- for one problem that makes it an avoid-at-all-costs pain in you know what: the radiator ruptures and leaks coolant into the transmission, killing it. Such a buzzkill.
This problem affects most 2005-2008 (and maybe beyond) Frontiers.
2005 Nissan Frontier Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Radiator Causes Transmission Failure189
- Transmission Not Working Properly8
- Transmission Slips Due To Water In Transmission5
- Broken Plastic Piece Disconnected Shifter1
- Vibration On Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission19
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control Module (Tcm, ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Frontier Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Frontier compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Frontier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Frontier.